Successful Implementation of IMS
(Leading Leather Bag Manufacturer (Noida))
Challenges : (Before Tetrahedron )
- Though company had IMS certification but no real life implementation in the factory.
- Frequent Major accident has been reported due to unsafe practices of the blue collar workmen.
- Process developed was not environment friendly.
Approaches : Tetrahedron conducted the initial IMS gap audit .Shared the findings with the management and staff team. TMS Charted a 1 year IMS implementation plan and two dedicated onsite junior resources were deployed for on ground support and standard practice deployment in shop floor level also 1 senior used to visit for training, manual development and cultural improvement purpose.
- 30 Training module delivered on each component of IMS i.e. Quality, safety, energy & environment
- All standard templates were developed and implemented on ground.
- Process highly standardized